The Clinician eXchange quickly connects medtech providers with experienced, credentialed clinical experts at a fractional cost.
In-service deployments are critical to success, but remain challenging to manage efficiently.
TCX provides an innovative solution to the mounting costs & challenges of medtech marketing:
By harnessing the power of technology and the expertise of a nation-wide network of clinicians, the eXchange increases the reach and depth of your brand with a much greater return on investment.
Side-by-side cost comparisons show that the TCX model can create savings of up to 30% vs. standard proctoring methods.
On average, medtech firms opting for scalable solutions deploy 4 specialized clinicians for less total cost than one full time employee.
7/10 of the clinicians are local and within a 2 hour driving distance of the assigned engagement.
All screening, training and credentialing is handled by TCX, reducing internal resources that typically manage on-site deployments.
TCX Clinicians act as client brand ambassadors on-site, so your brand is continuously supported and maintained.
Statistics show that sales reps spend only 15% of their time on sales versus customer service and support.
Per diem educators are often viewed as a prime solution for a successful medtech organization's growth "challenges". These educators most-often become the face of the brand in the eyes of the HCPs they train, therefore it is critical for medtech organizations to seek out the highest quality experts to represent them.
When it comes to quality of representation, TCX continues to make strategic investments in quality systems that enhance the vetting and deployment process of every Clinical Brand Ambassador they place in the field.
1. Register for an account with TCX.
2. Submit a profile request.
3. Our team will develop a detailed professional profile which includes work history, training, experience and nuanced details regarding the in-service.
4. We algorithmically match the profile against the nation-wide database creating a short-list of potential clinician candidates.
5. Matching candidates are fully vetted and presented for final selection.
6. Selected candidates are then on-boarded and trained to your specifications.
Once on-site, clinical staff members provide every benefit of a full-time team member, but in an on-demand, scalable cost model.